Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Premium Member
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rudy asked me to make a post to let everyone know what was going on and how he was doing.

Rudy has had congestive heart failure for some time now and has suffered from the symptoms of it off and on for the last couple of years. Those of you close to us have seen this.
Unfortuanlly he took a turn for the worse back on the 12TH and his doctor admitted him to the hospital.
His heart/kidney function was/is not good and they are working towards improving it but running out of treatment options, the last two days with the help of daily hemodialysis they have been able to get some of the fluid off of him and he is feeling slightly better but not nearly out of the woods.

I would ask if you all would please pray for my brother Rudy and his son Jonathan and hope for his quick recovery and return home.

·
Premium Member
8,433 Posts
Tell him I said hey. I hope everything works out.

Mike
:sad:

·
Premium Member
745 Posts
I'll say a couple prayers in service tomorrow for him defiantly.

when searching the forums to find information i find about all the info i really needed to hear coming from him

get better rudy!

·
Premium Member
4,809 Posts
My thoughts and prayers are with you and Rudy. Hope he makes a full recovery :)

·
Premium Member
271 Posts
Get better soon.

·
Premium Member
2,601 Posts
Good luck to Him! Heart Surgery is not easy. I wish him a safe return back home afterwards.

·
Premium Member
9,959 Posts
I had a feeling something was up because I had not seen him post in a while. And just about the time I remembered to send him a note, he posted on here with his status. Wish him well. Say hi to Jon.

·
Premium Member
2,936 Posts
Even though he's nothing but a douchebag to me, I hope he pulls through. Good luck man hope for the best.

·
Premium Member
5,111 Posts
QUOTE (s2knott @ May 23 2010, 03:54 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=806235
Even though he's nothing but a douchebag to me, I hope he pulls through. Good luck man hope for the best.[/b]
And you wonder why everyone thinks you're an idiot. Next time you feel like being an *******, just STFU and don't post.

Steve, you Rudy and Jon are all in my thoughts and prayers. Rudy, you keep fighting the good fight man.

·
Registered
809 Posts
I enjoy Rudy's brash way of getting to the point. I wish him and his family all the best.

We are praying for you Rudy, get well soon brother!!

·
Premium Member
7,307 Posts
Rudy, I'll keep you in my prayers. :)
Take it easy and get better soon!!

·
Banned
3,228 Posts
I wish you a speedy recovery, Rudy. The forums just aren't the same without your unique brand of wit. :D

·
'MT5 Plus' Wagon Builder
1,235 Posts
I use to follow his post when I was on feoa.net -same is true here. Hurry up and get better man.

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
To Rudy and his family I send out prayers. I wish you a speedy recovery.

To Spridget: I'm going to send you a bill for my dress shirt, it is absolutely *COVERED* with coffee :lol2:

1 - 20 of 81 Posts