Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Premium Member
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just to let you guys know.

Rudy admitted himself to the hospital last night! He was not feeling good and was having some complications with his breathing and digestion problems. Hes still not doing very good as of right now but i will keep you guys informed of his condition. For those of you that have his contact info you might wait a couple of days as he is not very much up to talking right now! If you would keep him in your prayers we would very much appricate it!

Steve

·
Premium Member
4,809 Posts
Hopefully r00d can make a fast recovery!
:salute: he'll be in my thoughts and prayers..

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
what for sure he in in my prayer do they tell you what he had >?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Feel better man.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Get better soon Rudy we need you at our next fordbasards track event.

·
Premium Member
7,300 Posts
Rudy, get well quick, miss seeing your posts!!
Seriously, take care of yourself, get better and don't flirt with the nurses! :)

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
no rudy plz do flirt with the nurse it gonna make him get better faster lol

·
Premium Member
4,482 Posts
He better come back. We need someone to keep nubs inline without restriction :lol2:

·
Premium Member
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
As of 11PM tonight he still isnt feeling much better, The Doctors have been into see hum and are running test to make sure his heart working the way it should! They have told him, he has 2 intestional blockages but havent told him what they plan to do about it. Hes in a great deal of pain and discomfort, so they have him on some pretty stong pain killers so he can try and get some kind of rest! I dont think he has slept much in the last three day because of being uncomfortable and not being able to breath right!

I will let you guys know if things change!

Again All the well wishes and prayers are very much appricated!

Steve

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
wow keep us posted and we all wish himm well

·
Premium Member
9,959 Posts
I don't want anyone to take this the wrong way, but a trip to the hospital could do Rudy some good. He's had some health issues for a long time that I think he's been neglecting. He puts his family's needs before his own. He and Steve work very hard to take care of their mother and Rudy's son. The man will do anything he can for his friends on a moments notice expecting nothing in return. I have met very very few people as generous, honest, and forthright as Rudy.... which is why we all love him, right?

1 - 20 of 83 Posts
About this Discussion
82 Replies
39 Participants
blackmagic3920
Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum
A forum community dedicated to the Ford Taurus and SHO models, Mercury Sable and Lincoln MKS. Join the discussions on EcoBoost, aftermarket performance, and more!
Full Forum Listing