Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Homelink module and it's tan, my interior is grey. I intend to mount it in the headliner betwen the visors. I'm gonna paint the plastic bezel grey, but the buttons are soft rubber like a remote control. Is there a durable paint I can use that wont crack or flake when it flexes?

Off topic: This module has TravelNote too, lets you record memos on it. Didnt know those existed.

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
QUOTE (00tec-saTX @ Jun 14 2009, 06:05 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=732247
I have a Homelink module and it's tan, my interior is grey. I intend to mount it in the headliner betwen the visors. I'm gonna paint the plastic bezel grey, but the buttons are soft rubber like a remote control. Is there a durable paint I can use that wont crack or flake when it flexes?

Off topic: This module has TravelNote too, lets you record memos on it. Didnt know those existed.[/b]
Did you get that from an Explorer?

·
Premium Member
7,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
QUOTE (Bull Geek @ Jun 14 2009, 03:30 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=732255
QUOTE (00tec-saTX @ Jun 14 2009, 06:05 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=732247

Off topic: This module has TravelNote too, lets you record memos on it. Didnt know those existed.[/b]
Did you get that from an Explorer?
[/b][/quote]

No idea what car it came from, dad just gave me a visor. :dunno:

EDIT: looked it up, and the module does look like that.

·
Premium Member
2,576 Posts
Please post Pics when done. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts