Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello All,

Since I've purchased the bodykit from Andy'sautosport, I've learned the ONLY way to lower the car without scratchin up the kit is to go with airride suspension. The company told me that with the stock ride height, the kit sits at 1.5" off the ground in the back, and 1.25" in the front: that sounds familiar! These are the same statistics I'll be losing if I put the Roush springs on! I definately DO NOT want to scratch up my kit! So, this means I have to give up my Roush lowering springs. PM me with an offer I can't refuse and they're your's.

·
Premium Member
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BUMP!

I also have the Gen 3 Andy's Auto C-27 sideskirts and door caps for sale if someone wants to get'em outta my way ($100 + shipping sound okay?)

·
Premium Member
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
not sure if they will fit or not, but I think someone in the club is using some Roush springs on their Gen 4. I'd check to see if replacement factory springs are listed under the same part number for both the Gen 3 and Gen 4 before doing anything though. I honestly wouldn't see any reason why they wouldn't fit though. Don't take my word for it though, I'd check with the local stealership 1st.

·
Premium Member
1,168 Posts
I had Roush's on my Gen 4, they worked perfect.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hey Aaron, I see your posts in other threads even from today. Are you not reading this thread or my PM? I've been ready to buy since Tuesday morning. I just need you to confirm total with shipping. Please respond.

·
Registered
31 Posts
DONT CHECK WITH THE STEALERSHIP THEY DONT KNOW ****!!!!! I HAD TO CALL FORD HEADQUARTERS IN DEARBORN TO FIND OUT AND EVEN THEY DIDNT KNOW. THEN IT DAWNED ON ME: CALL THE STEALERSHIP AND ASK THE PARTS DEPT IF THE SPRING SEATS ARE THE SAME PART NUMBER!!! IF THEY ARE, THE SPRINGS WILL FIT. WITHOUT THIS I NEVER WOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT GEN3 EIBACHS ARE A DIRECT FIT

·
Premium Member
5,359 Posts
WTF YO!!! I've been looking for these for a while. Let me know if whatever you got lined up falls through.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts