Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all

I had a 11 Taurus new one from our agency in KSA I had driven 20 k miles I noticed from the beginning that the driving is very rough means that you can hear the street noises and you can feel the holes for the street even the little holes in another way you will find that the shock absorber has nothing to do and not helping when you are driving, I toke it to agency they said no problem with the car which they are big liars and had fighting with them, so does any one faced the problem he can help ???

Information about the car

Wheel size 17''
tire Michlaine with 32 pressure

·
Premium Member
7,537 Posts
What are you comparing the ride to (what did you used to drive)? New Fords have more a European ride which feels stiff to some used to sloppy old American cars.

Michelin Pilot HX MXM4 tires? They are a performance/touring tire, so they have stiffer sidewalls for handling and will ride a little harsher than a traditional passenger tire.

Make sure your are checking the tire pressure with an accurate gauge. This seems counterintuitive, but you might try raising the pressure a little to 34 psi. This takes some of the load off the sidewalls and might dampen better.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts