Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI EVERY 1 NEED SOME HELP HERE I HAVE AN 02 SES W/A DURATEC CAR WAS RUNNIG GREAT TILL I TOOK IT TO A CAR WASH IT DIDNT START ACTING UP TILL THE FOLLOWING DAY . THE CHECK ENGINE LIGHT IS NOT WORKING WHEN I PLUGED IN THE SCANNER I GOT THE CODES P1151 &P1451 ALSO MISFIRE CYLINDERS 5&6 ITS RUNNING ROUGH & STRUGGLES TO GET UP 2 SPEED FELT THAT MAYBE WHEN IT ALL DRIED OUT IT WOULD IT WOULD BE OK BUT ITS BEEN A FEW DAYS & NO CHANGE THE CAR HAS 77K & I DID A COMPLET TUNE UP ON IT AT 49K W/ COIL PACK REPLACEMENT THANKS 2 EVERY1 AS ALWAYS

·
Premium Member
14,126 Posts
Sounds like water in the connectors. 1151 is the front pre cat O2 sensor, 1451 is the Evap solenoid located on the firewall passenger side.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds like water in the connectors. 1151 is the front pre cat O2 sensor, 1451 is the Evap solenoid located on the firewall passenger side.
[/b]
THANK U SHOZ FOR THE REPLY I CAN UNDERSTAND THE CODES BUT WHY THE THE MISFIRES ON 5&6 LOVE THIS CAR WHEN ITS RUNNIN GREAT BUT WOW IS ALL I CAN SAY LOL. I ALSO HAVE A 91 5.0 & O7 GT FORD DID GREAT WITH THE STANGS :) MY 91 NEVER EVER CHANGED THE CAP OR WIRES & IT HAS 115K STARTS INSTANTLY NEVER HAD A...... MISFIRE WELL AT LEAST I HAVE THAT GOIN FOR ME THANKS AGAIN

1 - 6 of 6 Posts