Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to car tunes yesterday, and bought 2 12"s for the silver 99.

I'm not saying anything about what they are, and what else i'm putting in

But i think i have a better chance of placing....

·
Registered
369 Posts
I only have one 15", but that's all I need b/c it makes my car go

·
Registered
746 Posts
Originally posted by PaNtHeR3423+Feb 23 2004, 12:54 AM-->QUOTE (PaNtHeR3423 @ Feb 23 2004, 12:54 AM)
<!--QuoteBegin-stpidhoser
@Feb 22 2004, 10:30 PM
If I had the room in the trunk, I'd get 2 12" Treos. Things are beastly.
hmmm, i'd like to see how it would compare to my 2 ed 15A's.. [/b]
they wouldnt be as loud(but probably wouldnt be too far off), SQ probably would not be quite up to par(but it would be pretty close), but on the positive side, the cones on the treo's wouldnt break in half like the A's

treo subs are no joke, those things will get wicked loud. ive seen a single 15" do a 154.3 in a stock set up. SQ is pretty good on them, but not as good as the A's... but the ed has their own different set of issues performance wise, like the flat cones breaking.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Originally posted by hoss+Feb 23 2004, 09:13 AM-->QUOTE (hoss @ Feb 23 2004, 09:13 AM)
Originally posted by [email protected] 23 2004, 12:54 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-stpidhoser
@Feb 22 2004, 10:30 PM
If I had the room in the trunk, I'd get 2 12" Treos. Things are beastly.

hmmm, i'd like to see how it would compare to my 2 ed 15A's..
they wouldnt be as loud(but probably wouldnt be too far off), SQ probably would not be quite up to par(but it would be pretty close), but on the positive side, the cones on the treo's wouldnt break in half like the A's

treo subs are no joke, those things will get wicked loud. ive seen a single 15" do a 154.3 in a stock set up. SQ is pretty good on them, but not as good as the A's... but the ed has their own different set of issues performance wise, like the flat cones breaking.[/b]
true, true!! all to their own though, i'm not big on getting extremely loud. i'm lovin the great SQ at a nice volume and these 15's are the BOMB at that. so thats what i went with. as for the problems with the flat cone, meh, i won't be getting that loud to break em.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts