Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,065 Posts
That's how I do it.

In other news, if I can figure out what to do with the Buick I might end up with another Bull, and if that's the case I'm going to try and attend, barring any employment issues. (I figure my parents still are going to resist the idea, but I figure a 20-year-old should be able to go two states away for a national car show without getting berated.)

·
Premium Member
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
ROTB Schedule is up.

·
Premium Member
4,065 Posts
OK...

My likelihood of going is pretty slim. Between parents, the job I don't have yet, and the fact that I don't actually own a Bull I'd say the best answer is no. I'm going to see if I can run something by my parents as a feeler for what they'd allow a responsible adult to do.

So, who from this chapter is going or really trying to go?

·
Premium Member
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I'm really trying to go. Andy you can ride with me as long as you chip in a lil bit for gas. We would have to meet somewhere like right off the interstate or I might get lost.

·
Premium Member
4,065 Posts
No, if I can go I'd be driving myself anyway. Unfortunately, I can't put a CB in the Olds since the part I need was discontinued, so I'll have to run with those little FRS/GMRS units unless I find another solution.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
About this Discussion
25 Replies
7 Participants
Stocker
Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum
A forum community dedicated to the Ford Taurus and SHO models, Mercury Sable and Lincoln MKS. Join the discussions on EcoBoost, aftermarket performance, and more!
Full Forum Listing