Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... probably not what you thought :p I rolled over 50k miles yesterday. Pics coming soon... B) *knocks on wood* - this means I've officially had 30k trouble free miles with my car - I bought her with 20k miles 11 months ago. :banana:

·
Registered
318 Posts
30k in less than a year? :blink:
The ignition key also SHUTS OFF the engine, pal... :rolleyes:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by Sablewagon@Jul 23 2004, 05:44 PM
30k in less than a year? :blink:
The ignition key also SHUTS OFF the engine, pal... :rolleyes:
:lol: Yeah, I do a lot of traveling, if you couldn't have guessed. :p I do network consulting and travel to customer locations, I also go around to sales meetings and all kinds of stuff like that. I also have quite a few out-of-state trips - many for meets for the club, lol and also quite a few to visit family and friends out of town. :)

But, I must say, the Taurus is the car for the job! :notworthy: Tauruses are just really great cars for long distance travel, IMO. Good fuel mileage, comfortable seats/seating and the smoothness of how it runs on the highway all make it much more enjoyable. Not to mention the reliability. My car has served me very well thus far - I really couldn't ask for a better car! *knocks on wood* and hopefully she'll serve me for many more miles to come. My goal is to get 150k miles out of her. :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts