Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, A few people have been asking me about the rocker panel stripes I have on my car. I bought them on ebay and the link for them is below. They cost $25 and they come in many different colors styles and you can personalize the lettering, they even have chrome colors! This guy helped me out when one didnt stick right and sent me a brand new one! He is a GREAT seller and so many people have asked so I wanted to share where you can get these sweet stripes from! He sells more then just rocker stripes so check him out!!!!! here is the link and a picture of my own personal car as it sits right now!

The link:

ROCKER PANEL STRIPES Side Racing Decal for FORD MUSTANG | eBay

My car:

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Mid-size car Sedan

·
Premium Member
2,936 Posts
wow man thats actually really badass, gunna take me a while to figure out what i actually want mine to say! cant believe these are so cheap!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I thought they were going to look a little dumb but once I got them and opened em up....My jaw just dropped....lol and when you do purchase them tell the guy you are from Ford Taurus Owners Club and he might start giving us discounts on things...check out his other items they are all really sweet and I will be going back to him for more!...also these are so easy to install its just insane...and if you dont like em later down the road they arent hard to get off either....lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts