Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was wondering if anyone else on the forum could point me in a good direction for the strut plus assembly for both the Front Right and Front Left for a 2001 Ford Taurus?

I'm putting everything on order and RockAuto was claiming a 48 day delay on the Left Front Strut Plus assembly from KYB :( that's not going to work too well.

Thanks!

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
SHO Source had them

Wanted to give a little shout out to our guys over at SHO Source. They had some Monroe Quick Struts for sale, and better yet in stock!

I have ordered through them in the past and they are reputable guys. Just wanted to keep it local and let those know about SHO Source if they didn't already.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Was wondering if anyone else on the forum could point me in a good direction for the strut plus assembly for both the Front Right and Front Left for a 2001 Ford Taurus?

I'm putting everything on order and RockAuto was claiming a 48 day delay on the Left Front Strut Plus assembly from KYB :( that's not going to work too well.

Thanks!
The Tire Rack. Tire Rack - Your performance experts for tires and wheels I think. I bought all my kyb strut cartridges from them for my '02 taurus.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts