Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my front crank seal, timing cover gasket and seal, new timing belt, new serpentine belts done and now when I come to a stop I hear a roaring sound , if I tap the gas it goes away?? Also have a noticable thud when I slightly turn the wheel while driving thru a curve. It feels like a steering issue, anyone ever experience this ?? Where should I start to look for the grimlin? Thanks guys

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
I got my front crank seal, timing cover gasket and seal, new timing belt, new serpentine belts done and now when I come to a stop I hear a roaring sound , if I tap the gas it goes away?? Also have a noticable thud when I slightly turn the wheel while driving thru a curve. It feels like a steering issue, anyone ever experience this ?? Where should I start to look for the grimlin? Thanks guys
You should take it back to where the timing belt was done, asap! They may not have alined the timing belt right, and it could be rubbing or something.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.