Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well since its winter, alot of people are wanting to get stock rims now, so i was wondering if anyone wants my tires and stock rims? Im just looking for some decent chrome rims and decent tires. Anyone?
oh ya and its 97 taurus gl stock rims.

·
Registered
402 Posts
This a joke?...My aftermarket cost like three times that of stock. That wouldn't seem quite fair. Not to mention but most people who buy new rims and who don't expect to use them in the winter, keep their stock rims and tires.

I'm not trying to be mean but trading aftermarket for stock just doesn't seem practical. You could try checking ebay for some good used rims. Who knows maybe you'll be lucky and something will turn up.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol im for real, it is a possibilty.
My friend has a ford focus, and someone is selling there ford focus so they wanted stock rims... so they traded there chrome rims for his stock. People sometimes want to sell there car all stock, dont ask me why but idk lol. Sorry if this got you mad.

·
Registered
402 Posts
No...I'm not mad. But I'm also not trading. Lol.

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
This reminds me of a craigslist post and I see this type all the time, but someone wanted to trade their 22 inch tube tv with vcr which is probably worth less than $100 for a Nikon D40 camera which is worth $450 new and at least $350 used. Sometimes you just wonder what people are thinking. And of course we wanted to know what you were thinking. Now we know. Sometimes people hit the lottery, most of the time they don't.

·
Premium Member
7,048 Posts
I'll trade you 3 chrome wheels for a factory set :makeadeal: :D

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
You can find decent 16" SHO Style Chromies on rockauto.com for 161.75 a pop.

Part number: ALY03178

Taurus LX Machined Aluminum

Part Number: ALY03175

Go to part number search and try those numbers.

·
Premium Member
7,048 Posts
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
what about the 4th one thats damaged? could you not throw that one in there too :lol2: [/b][/quote]

It went to the scrapper. It had a foot long crack in it.

·
Registered
4,522 Posts
<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
what about the 4th one thats damaged? could you not throw that one in there too :lol2: [/b][/quote]

It went to the scrapper. It had a foot long crack in it.
[/b][/quote]
wow, i thought it was just a few inches

·
Premium Member
7,048 Posts

The crack extended a few inches to each side of where it's visible.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts