Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone out there make reverse gauges for a 1996 Lx with a 120 mph speedo? I haven't been able to find one out there.

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts
You need to troll ebay for it. I looked for weeks, and then they finally popped up. I think I paid like 30 bucks for mine, although I still haven't had time to install them.

JR

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I guess that is what I will have to do. Who made your gauges?

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Both of those sites only have the 110 mpn speedo, I need the 120 mph one.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
no, i know one of them has a 120, if not both of them. i need a 120 also, and i remember finding it, let me check my bookmarks and get back to you in a few minutes.

alrgiht, i checked it out:
theyve both got gauges that go to 120, but perhaps that is not the style you wanted or the year you need. but those two places and ebay are the only places i know to get gauges (unless you make your own, there is a tutorial about how to do it somewhere around here, if you want ill find it for you). as for now, here is a link to the gauges i am going to get for my 99 SE when i can spare $30 (these go to 120)...... http://www.procarparts.com/store-detail.as...e=onlinestoreDB

·
Registered
336 Posts
Originally posted by Ict_Lx@Aug 3 2004, 09:53 AM
Both of those sites only have the 110 mpn speedo, I need the 120 mph one.
hmmm didn't know the 96 had a 120... but if it's a 120 w/ a 7k tach, look at the gauges for the 99 and up taurus, they're 120mph, but you may need to return them if the warning lights aren't correct.

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey thanks guys. I just bought some off of proparts.com. I'll let you guys know when I get them in.

-Scott

1 - 10 of 10 Posts