Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, to make long story short, one of the staff writers at Chattanooga Times Free Press is doin a story about "people with pimped out rides" and wants to include a pic or two of me and the bull in the paper! He said he'd get back with me today about getting the pics taken.

Also, I went to Atlanta yesterday for a certain concert and on the way back, saw a dark blue Gen 4 Taurus being used as an "unmarked car" for Atlanta Metro Police Department. Very nice!

·
Premium Member
8,401 Posts
Originally posted by Firespirit@Aug 14 2004, 03:00 PM
Awesome :) If you can, post the pics!
:withstupid: :cool_shades:

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
Originally posted by pumaboyairn@Aug 14 2004, 03:06 PM
well, to make long story short, one of the staff writers at Chattanooga Times Free Press is doin a story about "people with pimped out rides" and wants to include a pic or two of me and the bull in the paper! He said he'd get back with me today about getting the pics taken.

Also, I went to Atlanta yesterday for a certain concert and on the way back, saw a dark blue Gen 4 Taurus being used as an "unmarked car" for Atlanta Metro Police Department. Very nice!
Yup Ive seen a few black bulls runnin around the city when I visit my grandparents. Some of the Local Atlanta counties also use marked white gen 4 LX's.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Originally posted by n2_space+Aug 14 2004, 05:05 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (n2_space @ Aug 14 2004, 05:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Firespirit@Aug 14 2004, 03:00 PM
Awesome :) If you can, post the pics!
:withstupid: :cool_shades: [/b][/quote]
lol man i love those im with stupid signs

·
Premium Member
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well, my spotlight bubble is busted yet again. No pics in the paper but the guy did take my story about what thrives me and I mentioned TCCA was a big motivator for me. He asked me what TCCA was and I told him to checkout the website. Other than that, he said he was pressed for time and couldn't possibly squeeze any photos in unless I sent some to him by this morning. Oh well, I guess it's too late to buy a disposable camera! Anyways, the story will be run in tomorrow's paper and he said he was definately using some of my story in the article. Props to the club! Let's hope it made the paper!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts