Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
A cautionary note: The manual is almost certainly copyright. If it is, publishing any part of it leaves Epixman, TCCA and Admins liable to prosecution.

For info., Ford Australia's 'Powertrain Control / Emissions Diagnosis' Manual for the 1996 Taurus states;

quote:
All rights reserved. Reproduction by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or by any information storage and retrieval system or translation in whole or part, is not permitted without written authorization from Ford Motor Company. Copyright © 1995 Ford Motor Company.
unquote

·
Registered
552 Posts
Mods will take this down soon im sure. I posted the repair manual a few years ago and they deleted it stating we are not allowed to post external links or some BS reason like that. I also have a copy of the 2013-2019 repair manual if this gets taken down and anyone needs it. I keep it on my google drive

Reactions: My2013SHO

·
Registered
1 Posts
Mods will take this down soon im sure. I posted the repair manual a few years ago and they deleted it stating we are not allowed to post external links or some BS reason like that. I also have a copy of the 2013-2019 repair manual if this gets taken down and anyone needs it. I keep it on my google drive
Can I get a link or copy of the taurus repair manual?

·
Registered
7 Posts
I would love the PDF file!

·
Registered
2013 Ford Taurus SEL
1 Posts

·
Registered
23,113 Posts
^ What are you wanting to torque? Caliper bolts? Caliper mount bracket bolts? I may be an idiot, but I've never torqued anything but head bolts, lol. And this is coming from someone who has 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2"dr. torque wrenches in the cellar. I use the 'ol German method, "Gutentite", lol.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts