Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im removing the cats on my 97 sho and need to know what to do about my back 2 02 sensors that are after the cats? and just so you guys know im doing this just for sound. thanks guys.

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
im removing the cats on my 97 sho and need to know what to do about my back 2 02 sensors that are after the cats? and just so you guys know im doing this just for sound. thanks guys.
[/b]
Contact Paul Nimz (SHOZ123) for a tune, IIRC he can eliminate those back 2 O2's so you wont throw a inefficiency code. He can also tune the vehicle to run efficiently with any other mods you put on the vehicle like a CAI, larger butterfly longer duration cam, etc etc.

·
Premium Member
838 Posts
Or you could just go buy two of those spark plug non-foulers from the help section of Advance and drill them to fit your oxygen sensor. That's the cheap way. It worked on my friend's Honda.

·
'MT5 Plus' Wagon Builder
1,234 Posts
Or you could just go buy two of those spark plug non-foulers from the help section of Advance and drill them to fit your oxygen sensor. That's the cheap way. It worked on my friend's Honda.
[/b]
Works on thy wagon as well. =)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts