Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
with the computer going into my car, i'll no longer have a radio. for those of you that think that's a bad idea, no worries, i'm going to keep a pocket radio in my car in case of some extreme emergency i need to know about :)

anyways, if just for asthetic purposes, i want to remove the antenna from the car and mask the hole somehow...any ideas?

·
Registered
336 Posts
Originally posted by j0rd4n@Oct 11 2004, 03:21 PM
with the computer going into my car, i'll no longer have a radio. for those of you that think that's a bad idea, no worries, i'm going to keep a pocket radio in my car in case of some extreme emergency i need to know about :)

anyways, if just for asthetic purposes, i want to remove the antenna from the car and mask the hole somehow...any ideas?
Fiberglass under the hole, bondo over the top, sand, primer, paint

·
Registered
314 Posts
Originally posted by submariner+Oct 11 2004, 05:57 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (submariner @ Oct 11 2004, 05:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-j0rd4n@Oct 11 2004, 03:21 PM

Fiberglass under the hole, bondo over the top, sand, primer, paint [/b][/quote]
Been meaning to finish this a long time ago. Got a freakin hole in the side of my car at the moment. Got the Bondo just haven't taken the time to do it.

Derek

1 - 3 of 3 Posts