Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First snow of the year and I got rear ended already :glare: . Then got pushed into the car in front of me. Front and rear bumpers are really scratched up. To top things off, my car slid into a sign so I have damage on the side of my car :glare: . Passanger door and fender have some damage as well. And the car that started it ran and no one got the plate number, so we're all screwed. Eh, what can you do :dunno: . At least the damage wasn't too bad.. My bumpers look like hell though, but I could probably just get them resprayed and pick up a new fender and door at the yard in the spring.. Or if we get a nicer day this winter. The Bull held up to It's name though, no major damage.

:ford:

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The person that cause the accident ran, there's noting I can really do about it. =\

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
If you know the make model and color of the car, you can still report it and the police should look for the car..., and keep an eye out for the car while you are driving around.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you know the make model and color of the car, you can still report it and the police should look for the car..., and keep an eye out for the car while you are driving around.
[/b]
Yea, that's my best bet. It looked like a red early 90's Chevy Baretta. Hopefuly I can find him.

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
Yea, that's my best bet. It looked like a red early 90's Chevy Baretta. Hopefuly I can find him.
[/b][/quote]
Either it was a member on this site or another forum I'm on....member got rear ended by him, guy took off. Saw the guy driving around a day or two later and called the cops on him. Stupid teenager :eek: If there's a local car club/forum that has a website for your part of PA, you might wanna join and make a post. Anybody remember the Beyond.ca incident? http://www.wired.com/cars/coolwheels/news/...currentPage=all

Still sucks about accident.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
[/b][/quote]
Either it was a member on this site or another forum I'm on....member got rear ended by him, guy took off. Saw the guy driving around a day or two later and called the cops on him. Stupid teenager :eek: If there's a local car club/forum that has a website for your part of PA, you might wanna join and make a post. Anybody remember the Beyond.ca incident? http://www.wired.com/cars/coolwheels/news/...currentPage=all

Still sucks about accident.
[/b][/quote]

Eh, I'm just figuring I won't find him. If I do, (And I will keep my eyes open for him) I just see it as an added bonus. At least It's drivable yet.

·
Premium Member
212 Posts
i got in an accident last night too... some stupid woman doing her yuppie volvo thing decided to stop mid road and pick up her cell... it was wet i try to stop bam! stupid woman driver :angryfire: taurus is good, she didnt want to file cause she f'd up by picking up her cell. oh well its good to hear the car is good! :thumb:

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yea, very glad that It's drivable yet. Gotta love winter fender benders.

·
Premium Member
212 Posts
yup 222 in reading... need i say more :angryfire:
its like every idiot in the state of PA needs to be on 222 when im coming home from work :dunno:

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yea, 61 in PA is bad around pottsville too. Always people in accidents there.

·
Registered
681 Posts
yup 222 in reading... need i say more :angryfire:
its like every idiot in the state of PA needs to be on 222 when im coming home from work :dunno:
[/b]
I've had the pleasure of 222 a few times. The road sucks in general much less with people doing 85 on it.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Haha, we've got some of the worst roads in the US.. Along with some of the worst drivers in the US as well. Great combination? Lol.

·
Premium Member
212 Posts
worst roads in the country... by far...

but worst drivers that goes to good old... NEW JERSEY :rofl2:

i just love how you can identify a jersey driver without seeing their plates

·
Banned
375 Posts
First snow of the year and I got rear ended already :glare: . Then got pushed into the car in front of me. Front and rear bumpers are really scratched up. To top things off, my car slid into a sign so I have damage on the side of my car :glare: . Passanger door and fender have some damage as well. And the car that started it ran and no one got the plate number, so we're all screwed. Eh, what can you do :dunno: . At least the damage wasn't too bad.. My bumpers look like hell though, but I could probably just get them resprayed and pick up a new fender and door at the yard in the spring.. Or if we get a nicer day this winter. The Bull held up to It's name though, no major damage.

:ford:
[/b]

you should take some pics i'm curious how it looks

1 - 15 of 15 Posts