Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently aquired a nice hole in my rear bumper along with a cracked tail light a couple weeks ago. I need a grey gen 1 LX trim bumper along with a standard driver side tail light. Anyone know how much I should expect to pay for these two items at a local bone yard? I don't really plan on fixing the bumper until the spring but I may have to replace the tail light if moisture gets inside any time soon. Thanks.

_Chris

·
Registered
101 Posts
If you lived here in Philly, I'd go with you to the local u-pull-it and get your light AND bumper for probably about $50. I replaced my smashed in rear bumper with one off an abondoned taurus that someone had left in the city. Got the trunk lid for $25.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool, I was hoping that it wouldn't cost too much. I believe there is a U Pull It somewhere in Columbus. I'll have to check out there for sure if they're a lot cheaper. Thanks for the replies.

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts
You seriously just bumped a thread that hasn't been commented on since 2003. americasfuture hasn't commented on this board in a LONG time, and even so, he's got a Gen II, not a Gen IV, like you.

JR

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
<div class='quotemain'>
i paid 30 bux for my sho bumper
:chili:
[/b]
pics
[/b][/quote]
Almost the 5th anniversary of this thread.

:slap:

·
Registered
7,373 Posts
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
i paid 30 bux for my sho bumper
:chili:
[/b]
pics
[/b][/quote]
Almost the 5th anniversary of this thread.

:slap:
[/b][/quote]

:picard2:

Usually when you make fun of someone, you usually try to be accurate about it.

Otherwise, your plan backfires, like this one:

4TH ANNIVERSARY

December 11, 2007 - December 11, 2003 = 4 years

Or simply 2007-2003=4

·
Registered
600 Posts
Well im glad we all had fun with this

1 - 11 of 11 Posts