Premium Member
7,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mach right?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
Depends the year those came from, as well as if they have 4 or 5 plugs on the back end. A regular MACH has the 3 data/power connectors and an antenna plug. The JBL has the same 3 data/power connectors, as well as a square 4th one for the subwoofer, and an antenna plug.

·
Premium Member
7,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
QUOTE (Bull Geek @ Mar 5 2009, 08:04 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=705937
Depends the year those came from, as well as if they have 4 or 5 plugs on the back end. A regular MACH has the 3 data/power connectors and an antenna plug. The JBL has the same 3 data/power connectors, as well as a square 4th one for the subwoofer, and an antenna plug.[/b]
3 data plugs and an antenna. There is a empty spot in the outer casing for the 4th plug, but the inner casing covers it. Have no idea on the year, but neither had the sub.

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
QUOTE (00tec-saTX @ Mar 5 2009, 10:06 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=705940
QUOTE (Bull Geek @ Mar 5 2009, 08:04 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=705937
Depends the year those came from, as well as if they have 4 or 5 plugs on the back end. A regular MACH has the 3 data/power connectors and an antenna plug. The JBL has the same 3 data/power connectors, as well as a square 4th one for the subwoofer, and an antenna plug.[/b]
3 data plugs and an antenna. There is a empty spot in the outer casing for the 4th plug, but the inner casing covers it. Have no idea on the year, but neither had the sub.
[/b][/quote]
2 MACH units from the sound of it then, and by the looks of the brackets there, you got them from a sedan. Check the MACH/JBL part numbers thread for a better idea about what year :)

·
Premium Member
7,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There's some confusion in that thread over this part #, gimme a sec.

·
Premium Member
7,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey, Nick what the ######?

Are you over there playing ninja edit? That's my part #

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
QUOTE (00tec-saTX @ Mar 5 2009, 10:21 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=705951
Hey, Nick what the ######?

Are you over there playing ninja edit? That's my part #[/b]
Ha, I had an edit to make :D I have the same part # on a unit I pulled the other day...it's making it's way to Massachusetts on Monday.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts