Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this the other day. Any body got ink and paper to kill and lots of time at work. Check it out. I tried the TCCA Bull logo out on it. :p

http://homokaasu.org/rasterbator/

It makes raster art out of an image you choose. Chops it up into 8 1/2 x 11 chunks and saves it as a PDF file.

Check out the user submitted art area if your not sure what this is. Either way some of the posts are funny.

Attachments

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,401 Posts
Sorry, been waiting a while to post this pic :lol2:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,515 Posts
Rasterbating is fun!

Accutally i think im gunna print a pic out now for the 1st time....

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ha ha ha :unsure:

:censored:

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just kidding n2. :banana:

·
Premium Member
8,401 Posts
Originally posted by godspunk32@Jul 6 2004, 09:03 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Great first move as a moderator! lol...

JR
Wasn't a mod post...just a post. Would have posted it if I was mod or not. I just think it's a funny pic :lol2:

·
Premium Member
10,022 Posts
What the......the organizer is now a mod? Wow, now I KNOW the TCCA is going downhill.

:D glad to hear it. and nice raster art bco1206. Is that actually a pic of art on your wall? Awesome.

·
Premium Member
8,401 Posts
Originally posted by silvapain@Jul 6 2004, 10:30 PM
What the......the organizer is now a mod? Wow, now I KNOW the TCCA is going downhill.

:D glad to hear it. and nice raster art bco1206. Is that actually a pic of art on your wall? Awesome.
:lol2: As Bob said... The organizer owns! :notworthy:

That pic is cool he did...now the question is...how many ink cartridges did it take? :lol:

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
glad to hear it. and nice raster art bco1206. Is that actually a pic of art on your wall? Awesome.
No neither of them were printed out by me. The girls face is a shot from the links gallery section and the tcca bull logo is the PDF output file that I chopped up and organized in ms paint.

I would like to know where the "color" raster art generator is thou. The link posted, i think, only did black and white.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Rasterbator is great, I like it! It creates images from large dots. It is an interesting art technic, but when I need to print exact enlarged image, I use this poster printer.
Poster which I made by this program:

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
HOLY RESURRECTED THREADS BATMAN!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts