1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
6,077 Posts
There's a guy over on SHOForum with one of those... never even knew they existed.

·
Premium Member
8,401 Posts
Vehicle Description
Clean, Clean, Clean! This is one of the cleanest and best running 94' Sable LTS sedan
Clean my a** :uhoh2:

That thing needs some work..... :unsure: They suck at detailing :uhoh2:

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
^^^ :lol: lots of swirllies.

·
Premium Member
8,401 Posts
Originally posted by Nick986@Jun 18 2004, 10:01 PM
^^^ :lol: lots of swirllies.
A lot more than that... the paint is slightly oxidized, and needs polishing badly as well. The wheel wells look like crap...and the interior :uhoh2: I would spend about 8 hours fixing all the crap alone I see from those pics :uhoh2:

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
Better make it 10 hours...pics arent that good of a representation ;)

·
Premium Member
15,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The LTS trim is rare. True it looks like other G2 Sables, but I think the LTS is loaded with every option.

·
Registered
411 Posts
No Autolamps or Digital Dash.... What a Rip off!!!! :lol2:

·
Registered
318 Posts
They certainly did inflate the description quite a bit; but I like those wheels a lot better than the spokey ones I have on my Sable, even if theirs has a hub cap missing. These spokeys on mine are a PIA to clean...

It does seem weird that this LTS has the CD player but doesn't have the autolamp or digi-dash, though... :blink:

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
I saw a Gen 2 Taurus GL i belive 93 but it also had a sunroof it confused the s*** out of me.

·
Premium Supporter
1,162 Posts
From 1986 until 1997 the GL could come with almost any option available on the other models (excluding SHO.) The GL Could come with leather, 3.8, floor shifter, flex fuel, sun roof, premium wheels (such as the ones available on the LX.)

The LTS is unique in the fact that is has seats not available in ANY other Taurus/Sable. They are unique to the LTS. Most people think they have the SHO interior, which is not true. The bolsters on the LTS are much larger than the ones avail. on non-LTS Sables.

-Kyle

1 - 12 of 12 Posts