Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wassup peeps I am going to hook a system up in my car this summer. I was going to just go to circuit city and have them do it but I figure I could do it my self for cheap
my question is is it hard to install a radio in a taurus I know I have to get that special kit. and I want to replaces my wack AZZ front speakers how do I get to them to replace them

thanks in advance

·
Registered
18 Posts
doing the work should be easy. I have done it many times. the hardest part will be getting the stock deck out. there is a tool for that to help. then all you need is the wiring harness for Ford. those are usually about 15 bucks or so.
the door speakers are wack AZZ, I agree. On my gen2, all I had to do was pull the door panel off and then you can get at the speaker to unhook it. its all pretty simple.

and you may have gotten some quicker responses by posting in the AUDIO forum, mods?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by midnight@Feb 18 2004, 09:52 PM
doing the work should be easy. I have done it many times. the hardest part will be getting the stock deck out. there is a tool for that to help. then all you need is the wiring harness for Ford. those are usually about 15 bucks or so.
the door speakers are wack AZZ, I agree. On my gen2, all I had to do was pull the door panel off and then you can get at the speaker to unhook it. its all pretty simple.

and you may have gotten some quicker responses by posting in the AUDIO forum, mods?
thank you that helps me alot

i think i can do this

N

·
0 Posts
i can help you hook up your system. I have madd skilllz. lol. But no seriously all the kids on my block come to me to hook up their systems, or fix them when they hook them up wrong.

·
Premium Member
6,077 Posts
Moved to Audio.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts