Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking at a 96 Sable and the radio will not work and does not have any type of display, also the fan does not work, it won't turn on and blow any air. Everything else works, I can change the temperature on the display (all digital) all the lights work when changing from the floor to the front vents and to the defroster, just no air will blow.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
All fuses have been checked, where can I find information about Transmission Range Sensor? Also, do you think this is a relatively cheap fix at a garage or more on the expensive side?

·
Premium Member
1,090 Posts
All fuses have been checked, where can I find information about Transmission Range Sensor? Also, do you think this is a relatively cheap fix at a garage or more on the expensive side?
Check the topic finder like suggested above. Also, it should be a simple fix, but you will definitely be better served in troubleshooting it yourself first.

Telling a shop to "fix it" and walking away is like begging to pay a stupid tax. Take the time and pay yourself in experience and peace of mind.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.