Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
yea that's tim's turbo'd sho the only one in the world.....it's just plain scary fast and makes me wanna drop 20 grand into my sho and smoke z06's and cobra's

·
Premium Member
3,493 Posts
Originally posted by Tman@Jan 8 2004, 10:53 PM
yea that's tim's turbo'd sho the only one in the world.....it's just plain scary fast and makes me wanna drop 20 grand into my sho and smoke z06's and cobra's
He really put that much in there

·
Premium Member
2,282 Posts
Originally posted by RocketFast321+Jan 9 2004, 12:38 AM-->QUOTE (RocketFast321 @ Jan 9 2004, 12:38 AM)
<!--QuoteBegin-Tman
@Jan 8 2004, 10:53 PM
He really put that much in there
[/b]
shocking huh? but heck, if i had a lot of money, the taurus would be a perfect sleeper......

·
Premium Member
1,168 Posts
What did it put down on the dyno?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Can anyone tell me why my window opens for this and then quickly closes. It's not a popup blocker. I don't have problems anywhere but links like this in this particular forum.

·
Premium Member
2,282 Posts
Originally posted by Hammy211@Jan 9 2004, 03:28 AM
Can anyone tell me why my window opens for this and then quickly closes. It's not a popup blocker. I don't have problems anywhere but links like this in this particular forum.
try right clicking on the link, and going to save target as.... it should save to your computer... you can always delete it later..and hopefully avoid that problem
-hope that helps

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
From what I hear, it puts down 389 whp and I believe it from when he was accelerating from 100 to 140 like the way he was..... damn, that thing is fast

·
Premium Member
2,458 Posts
Originally posted by Hammy211@Jan 9 2004, 03:28 AM
Can anyone tell me why my window opens for this and then quickly closes.  It's not a popup blocker.  I don't have problems anywhere but links like this in this particular forum.
It's supposed to do that. The window only opens for a brief second, then it closes and Winblowz Media Player opens the file.

At any rate, the car is damn quick.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts