Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I was driving around last night, looking for something to do (mind you, it was like 1AM) and I was heading to the beach when I see on my right side a touch of white. I look over my shoulder and the white happens to be a Caddilac. This caddy.. I thought was unusually loud. So, being that it was 1AM, I'm alone, and a girl, I get uneasy and push lrb from the speed limit of 30mph (Me?? Going the speed limit?? NEVER! :lol:), but I hear the caddy going "mrrhhh". He accellerated as well, and put his nose even to the bull, looked straight into the car (can't wait til that tint gets put on!) and just stared. I kicked it up a bit from the 40mph I was going up to about 50mph, and he did the same.. Then I just stared back at him, and I punched it.. shoved the pedal to the floor. I was gettin scared, and I didn't have enough sense to turn onto a side street :rolleyes: . Well, he punched it and opened the caddy up.. DAMN! That was a LOUD car. It opened like "mrrrhh...RRRAHHH" and all I saw was taillights. Scared the CRAP out of me, because I later noticed (as he was at the beach parking lot) that he had big rims, and apparently a system. Wouldn't that weigh the car down a bit??

Now for the win!

There's a beautiful green g3 running around my town. But that's where it stops. The guy has done some work to it.. But I dont think it's anything to be proud of. This bull has a black, carbon fiber wing, dark tint all the way around, sunroof (it's a GL.. did GL's come with the option of sun roof??), and then FAKE air dams in the doors and fender! Well.. he was at the beach after my encounter with the caddy. Apparently he was the Caddy owners friend. He drove over to the spot where I was parked, and rolled his window down.. "That thing an SHO?" I shook my head, "No. I wish!" he then proceeded to talk to me again; "Well, I've noticed your car around town (reaches to the radio, turns the sound up.. I now hear a THUMP THUMP THUMP; system.), and I was wondering what that car's got done to it. Clear corners are pimp, though. I like the brake lights." I told him, "Na, nothing's been done to this car. Yours?" He smiles, "Cold air Intake. I see you zipping past a couple of those kitted cars. Wanna have a go?" I'm curious to see what this car has, so I shake my head in agreement, and we pull to the infamous stoplight where everyone starts their race. He revs at me and smirks. Since they are both Vulcans, I figure they should pretty much even out and no one should break loose, especially with his system and "CAI" . So the light turns green and we're off. LRB gets the jump and just walks him after that. He ended up at the back of the rear door. And Pissed off, he says "I think you lied. You have a SHO don't you?!" I shake my head again, and offer to show him my engine. We pull to another parking lot (in the mall) and pop the hood. Same engine. But remember before, when he mentioned a CAI? I saw the factory air box, and I ask him "So where's your CAI?" He repliesm "Oh, it came stock.. See it?" And points to the air box. I laugh a little and decide to play stupid; "Oh, look, I have one too!" He runs over to the car, "You HAVE to have a SHO!" After dumbing my IQ down to about.. ohhhh -266 points, I tell him I need to go to bed and take off. How can someone be so stupid? FACTORY CAI IN A TAURUS?! :lol:

·
Registered
307 Posts
lol where was this..i forgot where u live in indiana...u live in indiana right lol...good kill

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
Ya...I remember you telling me about this guy. Looks like he gets dumber every day. :lol: If you are gona act all ricey and crap, at least know ur engine parts. You aint foolin anyone...idiot. Good kill Ash.

Y

·
0 Posts
hahah I could have told you not to mess with a caddy! my moms got one with the 32 valve 300hp Northstar motor and I wouldn't dare mess with one even with my duratec SEL.

at least you had fun no one got hurt and you wern't caught by police

1 - 8 of 8 Posts