Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Don't Be Stupid
7,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sadly, Rudy Heinemann Jr passed away last night. He was a great friend to many of us and helpful to all. Many here knew him, either personally, or simply by interacting with him here or other forums.
Our thoughts go out to all of his family and friends.

Rest in peace

·
Premium Member
2,936 Posts
Rest easy Rudy, despite all the hate I am shocked, didnt see that coming. Hope he went in peace.

"May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face. And may the wings of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars"

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Rest In Peace Rudedog, your wit and sense of humor will be missed. Hope they see you coming and give you a good welcome in your new path!!
Downhill and family!

·
Registered
200 Posts
R.I.P. my dear friend and fellow fordbastard. Man am I going to miss this guy.

·
Premium Member
8,433 Posts
RIP Rudy.

Mike

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
RIP Rudedog

I may of only talked to him a few times but I can already see the impact he made around here.

·
Premium Member
612 Posts
Rudolfo V. Heinemann Jr., 41, passed away on November 17, 2011. He was born on January 13, 1970 to Rudolfo V. Heinemann Sr. and June Hovatter in Paxton, Illinois. Rudolfo is preceded in death by his father and mother. He is survived by his son Jonathan, sister Carolyn J. and brother Steven.

A memorial service will be held Saturday, December 3, 2011 at 11:00 AM in the chapel of Woodlawn Funeral H...ome.

Memorial donations may be made to Chase Bank in the name of
Jonathan V. Heinemann Account No. 993000595

Memorial website can be found @
http://woodlawnfh.frontrunnerpro.com/runtime/67331/runtime.php?SiteId=67331&NavigatorId=259839&op=tributeMemorialCandles&viewOpt=dpaneOnly&ItemId=1040342

Woodlawn Funeral Home and Cemetery
1101 Antoine Drive
Houston, Texas
77055, USA

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
May he rest in peace now.

Frank.

·
Premium Member
2,492 Posts
Good bye my friend.:(

·
Midwest Chapter Mod
1,152 Posts
Although I didn't know Rudy, I pass along my condolences to those here who did, as well as to his surviving family members.

The loss I'm sure is even greater knowing that he was relatively young in the grand scheme of things. 41..... jeezuz.

Prayers Rudy for a speedy transition to a peaceful after life and watch over all those whom you left behind that admired you dearly.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Wow, how did I miss this?!

RIP Rudy.

I only had the chance to meet him once, but he was a helluva guy and a true Taurus enthusiast.

May the Lord bless and strengthen all your family, friends, loved ones, and well wishers in their time of mourning and grieving and you find your final resting place in Heaven.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
About this Discussion
17 Replies
18 Participants
Tony Two-Tone
Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum
A forum community dedicated to the Ford Taurus and SHO models, Mercury Sable and Lincoln MKS. Join the discussions on EcoBoost, aftermarket performance, and more!
Full Forum Listing