Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey y'all,

I am trying to get a 92-95 SHO front bumper for my sable and cannot find one in a junkyard here. should i talk to a ford dealer or just keep trying and search ebay or sumthin?

thanx
Derek

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
www.shoforum.com check there there's like 5 or 6 gen2 sho's being parted out on there so go see if thay have what you need.

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Sable Punk, where are you located? I saw a Black G.2 SHO in good shape and another Silver G.2 SHO in good shape but with no engine.

Frank

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i'm in NRH which is in between dallas and ft worth. the junkyards i go to are in ft.worth/haltom city. i have seen G2 SHOs there b4 but front bumpers already gone

·
Premium Member
15,922 Posts
If you get the SHO bumper, be sure to grab the Fishtanks too because the grille is slightly smaller than the gap left by the lightbar. I have no idea if you can keep the lightbar behind the grille. Maybe there is enough room.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i'm gonna go and try to find the junkyards in dallas today and hopefully get what i need. oh yeah i also fit a intake for a honda civic on my sable as a cold air intake last nite. it looks ghetto but sounds alrite

1 - 10 of 10 Posts