Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want to paint my grill red but im un sure whut spray paint would look decent with my cars paint so it dont look gay please reply!

·
Registered
206 Posts
sweet another wagon

look on duplicolors website, they have a lot of instructions about painting stuff, im gonna use them to paint my spear black

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
After[attachment=30106:IMG00004.jpg]Before! [attachment=30105:my_baby.jpg]heres a before and after u guys tell me whut u think couldnt sleep did it at 5 this morning

Attachments

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
your normal everyday black gloss paint had a can in my closet so i thought whut the heck as a temp but i might leave it alone looks nice to me gave it a flare

·
Premium Member
1,654 Posts
GOOD WORK......the only problem with painting it black is that you see the honey comb behind it so easy. I tried one in red and had the same problem. I do have a grill that I cut out the honey comb, but I think I am going to do some sheetmetal behind it to dress it up before I use it. I found that wheel paint works the best for the mesh on the grills.
BTW Sexcwagon...when are we going to paint up that engine of yours....LOL..need another cool wagon on here from Ohio.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
[attachment=30132:IMG00008.jpg]alright so i went to my friends house for my b day with my headlights and they had a surprize birthday but look whut we still did got the idea from dlc^ but i painted myne on

Attachments

·
Premium Member
612 Posts
QUOTE (SexcWagon01 @ Jul 16 2009, 02:45 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=739854
i want to paint my grill red but im un sure whut spray paint would look decent with my cars paint so it dont look gay please reply![/b]
Since when, does the quailty of your cars grill paint have anything to do with sexual preferance?

Are you trying to say that because someone is gay its a nondecent thing?

I find your statement very offensive!

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
QUOTE (Call_Me_Crazy @ Jul 17 2009, 03:35 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=740198
QUOTE (SexcWagon01 @ Jul 16 2009, 02:45 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=739854
i want to paint my grill red but im un sure whut spray paint would look decent with my cars paint so it dont look gay please reply![/b]
Since when, does the quailty of your cars grill paint have anything to do with sexual preferance?

Are you trying to say that because someone is gay its a nondecent thing?

I find your statement very offensive!
[/b][/quote]

ok, this made me lol :notworthy:

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
UM no i have gay friends ford future refrence the dude thAT HElped me paint the headlights is gay and u dont notice its just a figure of speech sorry if it affended u but get back on the topic ppl whut u think of my easy paintable mods?

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yea i just got off my blackberry and onto the laptop alright people lets get back on topic whut u guys think? ignore the replys above if ur gay ur gay i dont care! and for everyone the dude that helped me paint my headlights (IS MY FRIEND AND IS GAY his boy friend was there to now get back on to the topic

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
The grill is nice, but the honeycomb behind it takes away from its presentation. Idk how to fix it. But good job anyway.

As for the eyelids, they look pretty cool, i think they would have gone better gloss. But nice job!

I think a pair of centi's would be up your alley.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts