Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts
They'll fit, but they're much taller than the stock tires, therefore, your speedometer is going to read 5 MPH too fast, and it can have some unintended consequences concerning ABS and the gearing of your transmission.

I wouldn't do it.

You generally want to stay within 3% of the stock diameter.

JR

·
Registered
205 Posts
I just had to say, those wheels are GORGEOUS. I sure wish mine would shine that well how in the world did you come across those?

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just had to say, those wheels are GORGEOUS. I sure wish mine would shine that well how in the world did you come across those?
[/b]
they were on it when i got it... i dont like em, i want the sportier looking ones i see on a lot of g4's

·
Registered
205 Posts
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
they were on it when i got it... i dont like em, i want the sportier looking ones i see on a lot of g4's
[/b][/quote]

i tell ya what if you ever get those new fancy rims for your car PLEASE let me know what yer gonna do with the current ones!

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
[/b][/quote]

i tell ya what if you ever get those new fancy rims for your car PLEASE let me know what yer gonna do with the current ones!
[/b][/quote]

if i find the ones i want at a good price

http://www.wheelcollision.com/wccpix/3103.JPG

these will be up for sale, or trade or something

1 - 8 of 8 Posts