Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I kmow u might know this, ok I am getting a small shot of dry nitrous now what all do I need to make this kosher I heard copper plugs instead of the plats.....anything else, also if u were me would u alos go catless or stay with the high flows? LEMME KNOE MAN!!!!!! ThANKS

·
Registered
263 Posts
Originally posted by taurus8916@Feb 9 2004, 12:16 AM
Ok I kmow u might know this, ok I am getting a small shot of dry nitrous now what all do I need to make this kosher I heard copper plugs instead of the plats.....anything else, also if u were me would u alos go catless or stay with the high flows? LEMME KNOE MAN!!!!!! ThANKS
Well I think you are a moron and you need to do your own research instead of saying "well I heard" and what do cats have to do with nitrous.

Like I said before you need to stop bastardizing that Taurus and buy a Honda.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
basardizing? r u drunk? its called performance improving, I set this topic up for help from u not to get harassed, but if u wanna come off that fine, I dont give a f"ck, my god man its called a club not a f"cking rant room, seriosuly I figured everything out now, next time, have respect I have for u, obviously I knew u knew the answers to my question, look at the title, duh

·
Registered
263 Posts
Originally posted by taurus8916@Feb 9 2004, 10:38 PM
basardizing? r u drunk? its called performance improving, I set this topic up for help from u not to get harassed, but if u wanna come off that fine, I dont give a f"ck, my god man its called a club not a f"cking rant room, seriosuly I figured everything out now, next time, have respect I have for u, obviously I knew u knew the answers to my question, look at the title, duh
Honestly If you need to ask the questions you are asking then you should do what you are thinking.

Try reading. It is truly an amazing way to learn things.

You only want nitrous for the rice value. 35 shot won't do anything for your car. Why even waste the money.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well there thats what I would rather hear instead of ranting at me, I know Ihad questions, about nitorus, but a 35 obviously wont do the impact like a 75 or 50, but its being safe and taking off a few tenths at the same time, rather be safe than sorry, anyway do u know what kind of plugs are good for nos in the taurus??

·
Premium Member
2,090 Posts
i think he already answered that question....

heres a great example of what to do:

i knew this guy once....well, we will call him Brad. He wanted to know about this "head swap" thing he herd about to increase duratec power. After weeks of research, he came to find multiple sites with confirmed data to answer his questions. After about 2 months of contemplating wether he was serious enough to wast anyones time, then he asked the questions (that were not already answered.)

The moral of the story....do a little research. I have nothing against questions being asked, even if they have been asked before....but only if they are a noob or have serious intent. I have seen quite a few posts and questions that have led nowhere (not to say i have not posted a few) but come on man.....

anyways, if you are truly serious about this then please pm me and ill be glad to help. (remind me to answer the tons of other pms i have yet to answer)

BTW: if you are only gonna run that small a shot, then don't bother messing with plugs....

Brad

EDIT: spell check
NOTE: to taurus8916: may wanna fix your aviator and caption

·
Registered
58 Posts
Originally posted by taurus8916@Feb 9 2004, 12:16 AM
anyway...wouldn't copper plugs get screwed under the high temps produced by the "NOS" ? (as opposed to platinum,which has higher heat tolerance) and nitrous f#!*s your heads if i remember correctly! Most engines that have "NOS" only last for like what...20,000K, or something like that. So in my opinion: "If you what to blingify, homify, ricify, crapify. Dont do it to the taurus"

PS LEARN HOW TO SPELL

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I know mos is very risky on your car, but I am going to use it respectiely not once a day, prolly once every month or so, so Im gonna make sure it doesnt blow up or seize my motor, good old pushrod, hopefully she casn hold up, it still runs awesome doesnt burn one spec of oil, well see, l8er yall

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
Whoa dude, quit being such a [email protected] He asks for your help and you act like a d***?
Honestly, it's a lot easier to ask someone how to do something, especially someone who has done it before, than to try to research it. Out of the 6+ million people who own a Taurus, specifically the Vulcan, how many have used n2o? Hmmmmm.......not that many if I remember correctly. And oh wait, you have! So if he wants your help, why don't you just help him? I know you're going to come up with one of your lame @ss excuses now, but I honestly don't give a rats @ss what you have to say. I just can't stand the way you put people down in this club anymore. If you don't have anything constructive to say, don't say it at all.
(at least that's what I've been told
)

Rant over. Time to watch what happens next

Wonder if it gets locked now

edit-I realize I was a bit harsh, but I'm in a bad mood

·
Registered
25 Posts

PS Taurus you do need to learn to use the SPELL CHECK...just a thought though...

PSS Some of us (me included) wouldn't know where to begin to look for this stuff. Yes the old Forums provide a starting point but beyond that it gets difficult and time consuming. Anyway, no matter who is posting you (and we) should be polite and at least point the direction that we need to look and not just knock us down!

·
Registered
695 Posts
I too think that Taurus8916 needs to do some research before installing a nitrous kit in his car. Anyone who even thinks about buying a nitrous kit should research it.

It's obvious that he hasn't done this. If he had, he'd know that he has to go to a COPPER plug.

Also, it's called nitrous oxide or nitrous for short. N2O if you want to use the chemical formula. It's not N02 or NOS. NO2 would be nitrous dioxide which I'm not even sure exists in a natural state. NOS is a company.

Finally, it's not as hard on an engine as some of you think.

I suggest some of you read this page http://www.v8sho.com/SHO/nitrous.htm

·
Registered
263 Posts
I think you all need to get a clue and realize that taurus8916 doesn't know anything about cars and should leave his car alone before he does some serious damage.

You have a problem with the way I said it then to bad for you.

How many times do I need to tell the same guy to do some research before asking a stupid question that would be answered by 5 seconds of searching.

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts

Someone's got a bad case of PMS.

Usually I like this forum because everyone is helpful and we tend not to put each other down. I guess I have to learn that there are people out there who are full of themselves and like to make fun of others for their own pleasure.

Reminds me of middle school

BTW, is it wrong not knowing something? I thought that's why you're supposed to ask questions in the first place?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.