Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
436 Posts
It's an easy install but sometimes you have to send it back a few times to get it right. With better software and equipment, I can make you a chip with better features that will be right the first time.

· Registered
436 Posts
Chip is a good start. You get more power throughout the power band, better automatic transmission performance, revised torque converter lock-up, better throttle response, faster manual downshifts, etc. You can check some of the other benefits on my website. It is certianly the best bang for the buck in terms of mds.

· Registered
436 Posts
Look at the results on the 98 in the other thread...every car is different, I cannot guaranteee how much you will pick up powerwise, but you will pick up as much as can be picked up with a chip.

· Registered
436 Posts
You can check pricing and options on my site. It is $350 for a multi-position with two programs and it is $25 for each additional program, for up to a total of 4, not including stock.

· Registered
436 Posts
Call and find out. Most of these modules try to control the injectors to leave them open longer to compensate for fuel anf stuff like that. None I have seen plug into the EEC itself and you still need a chip to compensate for other things, even if they don't mention it, to make sthings safer.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.