Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When you buy a diablo sport chip is that all you need, or do you have to buy something else to make it work, also is it a easy install or does it take time
thanks
josh

·
Registered
437 Posts
It's an easy install but sometimes you have to send it back a few times to get it right. With better software and equipment, I can make you a chip with better features that will be right the first time.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im interested, i would like to "sup up" my taurus and give it as much power and what not i can, i would like to do a performance chip if it will be worth it. What do you think you can do for me,
1997 taurus lx 3.0l DOHC
thanks
jorsh

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i would like to also put on a spoiler from spoilers4cheap.com, lowering springs, struts, and what not for lowering my bull, i want to put some subs in the trunk, do some work to the exhaust, i mainly want to do things that will make my bull fast as most, so whatever you can offer i would like to know,
thank you
jorsh

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
also i think i might want to get a tcca banner, any info would be great,
thanks
jorsh

·
Registered
175 Posts
The chip is a good start. Install is easy...Just have to pull off the passenger side cowl vent to get at the computer.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Chip is a good start. You get more power throughout the power band, better automatic transmission performance, revised torque converter lock-up, better throttle response, faster manual downshifts, etc. You can check some of the other benefits on my website. It is certianly the best bang for the buck in terms of mds.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sounds good just give the info to purchase one and i will hopefully be able to do it soon
thanks
jorsh

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ok, how much is it?

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
they start at 325, how high can they go and how much can they do>

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i am thinking about putting in nos, do you have to special tune the chip for that and how much will that be???

·
Registered
437 Posts
You can check the prices on my site for a guide. Yes, I can make you a tune for nitrous...

If you want a flip-chip with one performance program and one for nitrous, it would be $350.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
with the flip chip, do i actually have to flip it or is that a figure of speech????

·
Registered
437 Posts
There is a knob. You turn it to select from prorgams 1-4 PLUS stock setting and anti-theft setting.

$350 includes twp porgrams stock, and anti-theft. Each addt'l program is $25.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
what are all the programs you offer?? and what does each one do??

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i want power, i may also add nitrous, i dont know yet. otherwise i dont really know what else you can do to a taurus????

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ok, i think i know what i want to do, i will do the 2 present setting, stock and security. Then i want to do a setting with all youre stuff that makes my taurus perform, and then one with the ability for n20, (prob., a venom kit.)
will this chip give me around 30+???

1 - 20 of 34 Posts