Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do some people just go in the other places on here ie. tech., discussion, or debate?
are ther alot of people that vist all the time? like on www.vintage-mustang.com there all kind of people on ther 24-7 atleast 15 too 40 at one time or another.
chris

·
Premium Member
15,922 Posts
Yeah, check out the other forums. They talk about other stuff other than cars in the Odds & Ends and Debates forums.

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
I am sure there are a lot more people who want to talk about old Mustangs, since they have a performance and aftermarket following.

Thats OK, we have lots to talk about with the group we have. :)

·
Premium Member
821 Posts
There are a lot of useful forums on the TCCA site, look around as the others have suggested. I'd say there are roughly 10 or more people on during the day and then more in the evenings. And yes, there are those that "hang around" specific forums and pretty much only them.

·
Premium Member
821 Posts
Well in your settings (My Controls) you will find a setting that will email you each time someone posts in a thread you posted in.

Also you can tell by looking at the icons to the left of the thread topic. a envelope with a black dot in the middle is one you have posted to.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts