Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm beginning to think there's an issue with my climate control. there are only two settings when my compressor is off with the blend-air switch all the way to hot. is this a normal bull behavior? i never noticed this on my chevy. ac blows cold but no heat & i do believe my HC is clogged & i will be switching it out very soon.

do you guys think the blend air switch is stuck, short, what? you guys sure as hell no more about the bulls than i do atm.

OFF TOPIC: HID: projectors a necessity? or P&P good enough??

·
Registered
10,574 Posts
i'm beginning to think there's an issue with my climate control. there are only two settings when my compressor is off with the blend-air switch all the way to hot. is this a normal bull behavior? i never noticed this on my chevy. ac blows cold but no heat & i do believe my HC is clogged & i will be switching it out very soon.

do you guys think the blend air switch is stuck, short, what? you guys sure as hell no more about the bulls than i do atm.

OFF TOPIC: HID: projectors a necessity? or P&P good enough??
With man A/C

Clutch gets NO power
Vent
Off
Flr/Vnt
Flt\r

Gets power
Norm
Max
Def/Flr
Def

By the book

Blend Door is not related to the above, it is just a slave to the knob.

-chart-

·
Premium Member
5,895 Posts
A/C runs in all positions except OFF, Floor, VENT, whether set to hot or cold. In positions FLOOR/DEFROST, DEFROST, BI-LEVEL (dash/floor) A/C and MAX AC, the compressor will run.

As for the HID, I just installed them without projectors.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts