Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a very clean Gen 3 Duratec (98 or 99) with custom fogs, nice tint and they had the best looking (IMO) factory rims. You could tell the owner really takes good care of the car, so I figured it would be a good potential member. So we'll see.

·
Registered
887 Posts
I thought about printing up business cards to leave on Taurus windows when I began noticing how many were in the garage I used to park in...but I got lazy and never did it. Kudos on taking the initiative on that!!

·
Premium Member
2,075 Posts
here's one:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
thats the reg one, i also have midwest flyers. people who ordered banners or stickers recieved a few complementary flyers

·
Premium Supporter
1,162 Posts
I put flyers on Tauri pretty regularly. I saw a REALLY nice SHO with clear coners, tint, lowered, cross drilled rotors, etc. It was SO clean...I was LIKE AH! gotta put a flyer on that one.

Just today I put one on another SHO. It was white with a custom exhaust.

I feel kinda silly doing it sometimes though.

·
Registered
397 Posts
cool cool.

yeah, there is this green SHO GENII around my town and it is sweet!
BUT, what is kinda funny, this little ol lady drives it. She can barely see over the dash.

I can see her pulling up next to a ricer and revving the engine - "wanna race sonny?" in that old lady tone.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
and where is the Gen IV?

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
there is no g4, cause, those are sho's, im not sure who drew them, but if its anyone reading this and they want me to take it off. email me. i might update it, but currenlty we have like 500 banners like that in my house im still goin to use

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
we'll try our hardest to make it down, but im really broke at the moment.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Is it possible I could get that flyer in a Microsoft Word Document format so I can print a few???

·
Registered
369 Posts
Doesn't anyone have it in Word format???

1 - 17 of 17 Posts