Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

Which one is for you?

• Total voters
41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
I voted PS4, but I may go the PC route instead. Microsoft has really been running the 360 into the ground in the past year with all of their stupid dashboard updates. Their arrogance with the Xbox One and its strange policies is enough for me to avoid it.

So I'll either buy a PS4 or put that money towards building a decent gaming PC.

·
Registered
920 Posts
My buddy "built" (read: wishlist on NewEgg) a gaming PC that can run Crysis 3 at maxed everything at 50fps for $1901. You really need dual GPUs to get a constant 60fps in that game. The GPU cost $400 alone but with that set up right there you're pretty much future proofed your PC for the entire console generation and when you need to "upgrade" again all you'll need to do is drop in another identical GPU and by that time it'll be a fraction of the cost of what you paid for.

But yeah PC gaming will always be superior but there will always be some console exclusives, in the PS4's case it will more then likely be JRPGs. I'll eventually get a PS4 for Kingdom Hearts 3 because I'm a stupid fanboy like that. I have a PS3 right now and I've literally played one game on it and I only use the thing as a bluray player/media server.

·
Has It Been That Long?
12,014 Posts
Well, Microsoft seems to have realized how badly Sony smacked them in the face last week. They've just announced they're scrapping ALL the DRM restrictions they were implementing. No more check ins, no more used game or rental restrictons, no more mandatory internet connection.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts