Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to the BS ive been getting from other people and forums, my posts about this topic will be in "picture book form". This means no descriptions. Sorry guys, If your on my "A" list, feel free to contact me with questions.

Below is my engine with a 5-speed attached. :(

Brad

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,959 Posts
Originally posted by Baby SHO@Sep 17 2004, 09:03 AM
Due to the BS ive been getting from other people and forums, my posts about this topic will be in "picture book form". This means no descriptions. Sorry guys, If your on my "A" list, feel free to contact me with questions.

Below is my engine with a 5-speed attached. :(

Brad
Brad got a case of the glums? Remember, you said OTHER forums. You won't be getting that sh!t talk from us!

But as long as the pictures keep coming, I'm happy!

Fight the Power!

·
Premium Member
2,035 Posts
that's right, black pride! wait...wtf?? :D

:hijack:
in other news, the sky here is going from sun to dark to sun to dark, with sparatic flooding thoughout the day...gg nc hurricane weather!

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Originally posted by j0rd4n@Sep 17 2004, 01:55 PM
in other news, the sky here is going from sun to dark to sun to dark, with sparatic flooding thoughout the day...gg nc hurricane weather!
im in richmond virginia where we get dominated by a different hurricane each weekend, i feel your pain my brother!

keep the pics comin brad, your projects are always great. i wish i could come help out sometime :( .

·
Premium Member
2,035 Posts
Originally posted by spifdaddytaurus01@Sep 18 2004, 11:01 PM
yea keap them coming b/c it makes my want to do my project
project baby tec :D
:small print: Baby SHO copyright 2004 Brad. Any reproductions or likeness to the name Baby SHO will be subject to the full prosecution of the law.

:D j/k ;)

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
Sorry spifdaddytaurus01, I got a head start on you. :p

·
Registered
350 Posts
Brad, it seems you can't say anything anymore without someone being offended or misconstruing it. I'm not sure what you're referring to (V8 SHO list?), but don't sweat it. Everytime I inhale someone gets offended. I'm used to it by now.

·
Premium Member
1,306 Posts
That's great Brad; although I never recalled seeing one of your posts being turned into a flame war... :blink: . chili for you and your Baby-tec :chili: .

How hard was it to bolt the contour 5spd to your 3.0l? Have you got any ideas about putting a center console in the car, or just have it stick out from the floor for a retro look?

·
Premium Member
10,632 Posts
Originally posted by Mikeys_Taurus@Sep 21 2004, 12:22 AM
Brad, it seems you can't say anything anymore without someone being offended or misconstruing it. I'm not sure what you're referring to (V8 SHO list?), but don't sweat it. Everytime I inhale someone gets offended. I'm used to it by now.
That's it! your breath was too loud and it offended me! :p

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
Originally posted by Baby SHO@Sep 21 2004, 11:55 PM
I have a center console........
:blink:

pics.... must see pics.....

·
Premium Member
952 Posts
Damn, Brad, looks like your project is really comming along. Congratz. What a beast that'll be.

·
Premium Member
2,035 Posts
Originally posted by Taurussetypes+Sep 22 2004, 12:02 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Taurussetypes @ Sep 22 2004, 12:02 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Baby SHO@Sep 21 2004, 11:55 PM
I have a center console........
:blink:

pics.... must see pics..... [/b][/quote]
i have a feeling he won't, since that might be one of the coolest-looking things... shifter...oooo, prettty idea :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts