Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I write with the request for the help from Russia. Prompt who knows where it is possible to get or receive the modified firmware on Taurus 2000 SEL Duratec? I need to disconnect the second gages of oxygen and some more changes to make. Thankful in advance

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Здравствуйте и добро пожаловать на форум! Если вы ищете для тюнера вы можете посмотреть на нашем сайте, как поставщики Источник ШО - здесь>> Engine- CPU/Tuning - SHO Source

Они могут направить вас в правильном направлении, я уверен.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,586 Posts
^^^^^ Thats what happens when you drink a fifth of vodka for breakfast!

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
HAHAHA!! but wouldn't the 5th of vodca drink you in soviet russia?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks 00greenlx . I will try to contact them. At you at a forum isn't present at anybody? Somebody was engaged the chiptuning?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What you as small children have taken about the Soviet Russia (Though she for a long time not Soviet)? You there were though time? At us too it is a lot of not good cinema and advertizing about America show. But I brought up and such nonsenses don't write to you. I certainly and itself have laughed over "Thats what happens when you drink a fifth of vodka for breakfast!" :(. But, really in USA such relation to Russian??? Really you think that at us only vodka and bears? :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts