Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok some of you might know i was looking at a 89 sho and i offered the guy 500 and he told me that he would get back to me and let me know ...(this was wednesday) ok so i get home late on thursday and i have a message on my machine and he said he would take it so i was really pumped and ready to build a race car or some thing cool ... and now to day i called to see when i could pic it up and they sold it to some one else :angryfire: ... i know i was theres to sell i had nothing in it but time .. but that is so rude to tell me they would sell it to me and then go and sell it to some one else

:07: sorry just a little up set :crybabysmiley:

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by Firespirit@Sep 24 2004, 03:29 PM
Tell ya what.. Just to make you feel better.. I'll take that $500 off your hands for ya ;)
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

thanx

ya i guess i dont know what i am going to do with all this money now :05:

i am sure some thing better will come up <_<

hopefully :toilet_claw:

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
what if I said my friend has a 89 SHO clean interior, body, and rims (baskets) but has a notorious hole in the tranny (diff pin), only something like 80K on the engine. I know he would take less than 500 for it, I think he offered it to me for 300.

if I rember right it has good tires on it too.

I am in cheektowaga NY PM me if you are interested. maby he can help you find out where to put some of that cash. that would be a perfect car to put a quafe in, you know since it needs a new tranny. B)

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
yes...yes it would be. I thought about getting it for myself and gut it to the extreme but son't have the money for a quafe and tranny.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hey pimpin its all yours if you want it i was just looking for a toy and it being in my area makes it alot easyer for me and therew would be know way i could pick up that sho from NY ...

thanx any way

·
Registered
230 Posts
hey pimpin its all yours if you want it i was just looking for a toy and it being in my area makes it alot easyer for me and therew would be know way i could pick up that sho from NY ...
thanks man, i think i might owe you and somedude a ride once it's done :p

and somedude, is it still for sale? gotta find an (inexpensive) way of getting it down to NJ.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts