Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How can I get my new keyless entry to unlock in progression (driver's door first, then the rest)? I've found the wire that will unlock all the doors, but I have no clue which one unlocks only the driver's door. Can anybody help me out? Thanks.

·
Registered
292 Posts
do you have factory keyless entry?where are you tapping into the wires now?

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I do have factory keyless entry, but I just put in a remote start/keyless entry system. The wires I used to lock and unlock all the doors are under the fuse panel on a gray connector. Pink/orange locks, pink/green unlocks ALL. I found a diagram that says the driver's unlock is a red/white wire. Anybody know where I can find this wire?

·
Registered
292 Posts
I grabbed mine low in the drivers side kick panel area, when I get home in a couple hrs I'll try to take you a pic of the wiring, good thing I labeled everything

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by 96waggin@Oct 15 2004, 12:47 PM
I grabbed mine low in the drivers side kick panel area, when I get home in a couple hrs I'll try to take you a pic of the wiring, good thing I labeled everything
A pic would help a lot, thanks.

PM Brad (Baby SHO). He has done a ton of work with the door electronics and he might know what you're looking for.
I figured Brad would be able to help. He told me where to find the lock/unlock wires I have now, but I wanted to see if anybody else knew where I could find it before I bothered him.

Thanks again, 96waggin.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts