Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am pulling the engine on my 2003 Fore Taurus 3.0 (OHV). I have everything on the engine unbolted, all the bolts out that connect the transaxle to the engine, the nuts off the torque converter.... but I can not get even the slightest crack between my engine and the transmission. Can anyone help? I have the engine mounts removed that attache to the engine, I have not removed the mounts for the transaxle because I was not planning on removing the transaxle.

Quick update. I have managed to finally get enough of a crack between the engine and trans to wedge in a couple of screwdrivers and it still will not break loose.

Day two of trying to pry the engine loose from the transmission. Does anyone have any suggestions....Please?

·
Administrator
14,337 Posts
Welcome to TCCA! We all like pictures here so, snap a picture or two and post them here in the "Bull Stable"
Post a Picture of your Bull!

The search feature will be your friend around here as most topics/issues/modifications have been covered at some point, most times with the resolution to the issue.
Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum - Search Forums

The Topic Finder is VERY useful for LOTS of good information about our cars!
Ez Topic Finder

Please also check out these very useful topics about our forum:

Welcome To The Tcca!
How To Ask For Help
TCCA Staff Introduction Thread

And if you are interested in Submitting for the forum's Car of the Month (please view the rules first!)
Car Of The Month Submissions And Voting - Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum

Enjoy, and again welcome to the club :thumb: :tcca:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
5 Participants
sheila
Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum
A forum community dedicated to the Ford Taurus and SHO models, Mercury Sable and Lincoln MKS. Join the discussions on EcoBoost, aftermarket performance, and more!
Full Forum Listing