Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Id say "hey hey pick me pick me i'm on here every day" but i don't live near the main grouping of people, i'm kind of out in the boonies.

·
Premium Member
15,922 Posts
So? I'm the only person in my state and probably the farthest away from the main grouping of people and I ended up being the president of the West Coast chapter.

·
Registered
205 Posts
So? I'm the only person in my state and probably the farthest away from the main grouping of people and I ended up being the president of the West Coast chapter.
[/b]
LOL, well if nobody else wants to stand up. I guess i should have first asked, what all would such a position entail?

·
Registered
324 Posts
It's a nice position if you can handle the duties, and be vigilant. WAY back a long time ago when I was on here all the time, I was offered the position, before Qwertz got it, but I lost my internet connection due to employment issues, and then my bull went bye bye, and since I've not felt right about it.

Glad to see Qwertz is still kicking around on here. Lots of new faces, and a few old faces.

I know it's not this chapter, but is Bob Gervais still hanging around? Anonda Motorsports still making stuff?

·
Premium Member
268 Posts
i have heard of bob and seen many of his posts but haven't seen anything active so far :(

QUOTE (fantacmet @ Oct 27 2009, 10:16 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=763040
It's a nice position if you can handle the duties, and be vigilant. WAY back a long time ago when I was on here all the time, I was offered the position, before Qwertz got it, but I lost my internet connection due to employment issues, and then my bull went bye bye, and since I've not felt right about it.

Glad to see Qwertz is still kicking around on here. Lots of new faces, and a few old faces.

I know it's not this chapter, but is Bob Gervais still hanging around? Anonda Motorsports still making stuff?[/b]

·
Premium Member
15,922 Posts
QUOTE (fantacmet @ Oct 27 2009, 10:16 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=763040

I know it's not this chapter, but is Bob Gervais still hanging around? Anonda Motorsports still making stuff?[/b]

How'd I miss this topic? Good to see you around these parts again! No, Bob isn't around. There was a big fallout and he went away. Sometimes he comes back once in a while, but not as often as before.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts