Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Made in USA

3dCarbon utilizes CAD (Computer Aided Design) for the design and development. Working from OE surface DATA we use this as our platform for surface design / attachment provisions and tooling. Seamless integration between our design and engineering staff ensures development of a great aesthetic while ensuring packaging and manufacturing feasibility. Our design staff employs a variety of media to realize new designs including - digital renderings and full 3D digital modeling. It is manufactured in OEM-quality high-pressure injected molded polyurethane

Available pre-painted in all factory colors to OEM paint specifications.

2008-2009 TAURUS

BODY KIT APPLICATIONS:
2008-2009 - TAURUS - 4Door - 4 Piece Kit - Front Air Dam, Side Skirts, Rear Lower
2008-2009 - TAURUS - 4Door - 5 Piece Kit - Front Air Dam, Side Skirts, Rear Lower, Decklid Spoiler
2008-2009 - TAURUS - 4Door - 6 Piece Kit - Front Air Dam, Side Skirts, Rear Lower, Decklid Spoiler, Upper Roof Spoiler

COMPONENTS:
2008-2009 - TAURUS/500 - Deck Lid Spoiler - 4Door - with LED Light
2008-2009 - TAURUS/500 - Front Air Dam - 4Door -
2008-2009 - TAURUS/500 - Rear Lower Skirt - 4Door -
2008-2009 - TAURUS/500 - Side Skirt - Left Side - 4Door -
2008-2009 - TAURUS/500 - Side Skirt - Right Side - 4Door -
2008-2009 - TAURUS/500 - Stainless Steel Exhaust Ext (Pair) - 4Door -
2008-2009 - TAURUS/500 - Upper Roof Spoiler - 4Door -

GO TO NOPI 3D CARBON Catalog for model specific details

Contact the salesmen below or PM me for our best deal on 3D CARBON Body Kits and Components

·
Registered
3,377 Posts
it would be nice if you had pics of the product you are trying to sell. how am I to judge what it would look like on my car and decide if would want it on my car?
If you want to send me the kit i will install it and take pics so everyone else car see. might be able to sell some then, and payment for my time and effort would be the kit you send. 07 ts paint code. ;D

·
Premium Member
1,565 Posts
It looks like they only offer for the Gen 5 or the 500.

·
Registered
3,377 Posts
say's 07.... gen 4.5 and up if the add is correct. went to the site and they have prices for the parts just no pics....
but if it fits the 07 then it should fit 96 and up,,, might look a little weird on 96-99 but 00 - 07 almost the same besides the bumper covers, grill and decklid trim.
See if they send me a free kit I could take pics and everyone can see what it looks like and if it would look good from 00-07... would open a bigger market and they could sell more....
MY vote, send it to me :D

·
Premium Member
1,565 Posts
say's 07.... gen 4.5 and up if the add is correct. went to the site and they have prices for the parts just no pics....
but if it fits the 07 then it should fit 96 and up,,, might look a little weird on 96-99 but 00 - 07 almost the same besides the bumper covers, grill and decklid trim.
See if they send me a free kit I could take pics and everyone can see what it looks like and if it would look good from 00-07... would open a bigger market and they could sell more....
MY vote, send it to me :D
Don't hold your breath. :lol2: Actually the bumper covers are different between the gen 4 and 4.5. When I did my body kit on my 2002, the kits were only for 2004-07. The shape is slightly more squared on the 4.5. I had to get bumper covers and safety foam for a 2004, also the grille. So, though my car is a 2002, it looks like a gen 4.5 :)

·
Registered
3,377 Posts
lol.... my mind is working faster then my typing skills.... i forgot to put in the "- and year" 2x there...
You never know.... it might show up at my door, advertizing cost money, so if all the members here see it, get a review and right up on ease of install plus all the other owners on the road that stop and ask me where i got it, could lead to 10x as many kits sold then just seeing a photo shopped pic.
You ever go to the store and someone is handing out a sample of the new product? word of mouth advertizing with first hand knowledge works better then just putting it on the shelf and hoping someone will try it,
marketing 101

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it would be nice if you had pics of the product you are trying to sell. how am I to judge what it would look like on my car and decide if would want it on my car?
If you want to send me the kit i will install it and take pics so everyone else car see. might be able to sell some then, and payment for my time and effort would be the kit you send. 07 ts paint code. ;D
Do you not see the images in the post? Maybe they do not show up in some of the browsers. As far as the components, they do not have individual images yet. They should upload in a few days if your loooking at NOPI.com. I'm awaiting them myself.

·
Registered
3,377 Posts
07 taurus body style is different then 08 and the 500. my avatar show an 07 sel taurus. the pics is your first post shows the newer body style.
maybe the wrong year entered?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
07 taurus body style is different then 08 and the 500. my avatar show an 07 sel taurus. the pics is your first post shows the newer body style.
maybe the wrong year entered?
It's a 08-09 - It was a mistake to list the components as an 07 also.

·
Registered
227 Posts
So do they come prepainted or is it just an option. One of the main reasons I haven't looked more into it is because the cost of the body kit and them the added cost for paint and install makes it to expensive

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So do they come prepainted or is it just an option. One of the main reasons I haven't looked more into it is because the cost of the body kit and them the added cost for paint and install makes it to expensive
They can, (in factory colors) but it is an additional cost.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts