Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ebay
2nd company

Think they actually are real and give what they describe? Anyone dealt with them before? Figured the 50 or so bucks would beat the 180 to get professionally installed or resorting to walmart brand.

If no ones dealt with them or bought something of the sort, should i be the guinea pig :ph34r:

·
Premium Member
4,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by rudedog@Sep 24 2004, 11:00 AM
that sucks. I got mine done for $125.00
yes, it does. thats why i havnt done it yet. There the only ones close (like couple hundred miles possibley close) that does it pro. so they can jack up the price pretty good <_< . i dunno, i a friend of mind did his car and did a pretty good job too with walmart tint. Though his windows are all square and corners. Damn sable curvyness. but mmm ever so elegant and pretty :lol2:

Do you have a place that does it cheap? Everywhere up here charges $250+ for the back 5 windows
Like i said to rude dog, only place even near to close, and the 180 for the back three (50 sides, 80 back) since front and windows is illegal fully tinted. only top 4 inches or as low as your visor, not that they'd check that. Though i have seen 2 door cars with there front windows tinted, hmmmm.....
Atleast michigan allows any darkness of tint on the back 3 as long as you have outside mirrors on each side of your vehicle. (there are those cars without the passenger mirror, though there old school)

*Edit*
To firespirit:
That is a good point with the warranty. Definitely something nice to have with a tint job. So i suppose i can wait for a professional job. I'll dedicate to you firespirit :lol2: :banana:

*2nd edit, haha*
This ones directed at detroit raver. I ended up getting the sable tribal chrome decal like you DEMANDED, haha. So if i get a tint job, that would stand very nice against the black backround, good call.

AND if anyone says something about having the hots for her, im gonna kick you in the balls :p almost everytime i see someone say something directed at her, within a couple post, someone else says something of the sorts. I was happy enough bagging this womans grocerys that kinda looks like raver, and when i asked where she wanted me to stick the milk, she said im sure you can think of plenty of places to stick it. :blink: . That made my year. lol.

·
Premium Member
7,593 Posts
on my '93 I have 20% on the front doors and limo on the back doors and rear window, I paid $125. On my '86, I paid $130.00 at a different shop 6 months earlier for the same layout, 20-limo.

·
Premium Member
4,619 Posts
:lol2: ...yeah up here in the great old state of Michigan i payed $270 for the white car and $285 for the black car. (had 8in sunstrip put on windshield). they do come with warrenties, but ONLY for manufacturer defects.

good choice on the banner. now, where did you see this chick that looked like me? :lol2:

·
Premium Member
4,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
econo foods. I work night shift as stalker. Im just being innocent and all bagging grocerys for the time being and she comes along. shouldve asked if she needed help bring her grocerys to the car <_< . damn you women, teasing guys like that. :lol2:

·
Premium Member
4,619 Posts
Originally posted by 96_sab_gs@Sep 24 2004, 09:08 PM
econo foods. I work night shift as stalker. Im just being innocent and all bagging grocerys for the time being and she comes along. shouldve asked if she needed help bring her grocerys to the car <_< . damn you women, teasing guys like that. :lol2:
:lol2: .. have you gotten any quotes on any tint places yet around you?

·
Premium Member
4,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yea, i called and that was my quote. thought its probably a universal price cuz there dumb. he said like 150-180 i think, more likely 180.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts