Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
about a week ago my window on the driver side started acting up, wouldn't go down, then it would be fine, now, i have to mash the button all the way to get it to go down, but up works fine with any pressure on the button...

SO, the question is,

has anyone experienced this before? and is there some thing i can simply pull out of the door, clean, and be good to go? or should i consider a replacement?

thanks

·
Registered
105 Posts
QUOTE (Little Blue V6 @ Jun 1 2010, 09:20 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=808358
about a week ago my window on the driver side started acting up, wouldn't go down, then it would be fine, now, i have to mash the button all the way to get it to go down, but up works fine with any pressure on the button...

SO, the question is,

has anyone experienced this before? and is there some thing i can simply pull out of the door, clean, and be good to go? or should i consider a replacement?

thanks[/b]
Sounds like a worn out button to me. Time for a new one, or another one from a junk yard?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i thought that may be it also, i was just looking for some insight before i spend money or rip my door apart... this is my daily driver and i dont want to be seen in my wife's neon...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts