Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so I was wondering, I have been in many, many bulls, and took notice to something today, nobody really gets power passenger seats.

Honestly, how many people do you know with bulls have a power passenger seat? This has to be one of the rarest options.

Just wondering at 2am.

·
Premium Member
393 Posts
Any of the SHO's have power passenger side seats.......

I know my set of 89 seats have them

Edit**** Damn I can't spell this morning, it's too damn early

·
Registered
318 Posts
It was a stand-alone option on the 95's. I bought my 1995 Sable LS wagon off the lot. (after I saw what the 1996's looked like :gay: ) It was loaded, with every available option except the sunroof, power passenger seat, and the cargo cover. Of all those options, I would only have liked to have the power passenger seat. Sometimes, I've thought about retrofitting one from a JY...

FoMoCo is kind of weird with their option packages; on my Sable, I have the power lumbar on both the front seats. On a Grandma Marquis LS I used to have, it had dual power seats, but no lumbar on the passenger side. In 1996, the Sable had heated outside mirrors available, but the Grandma Marquis didn't. Seems to me, that the top line cars ought to have all the niceties offered by the division. But, who the heck am I? I'm just a consumer, not a marketing wizard...

·
Premium Supporter
1,162 Posts
My 97 SHO, my 99 SE Sport, and 2000 SEL all had the power passenger seat. Only the SHO had power lumbar on the passenger side though. The SEL had manual lumbar

-Kyle

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That what I thought about the SHO's.

Yea, my Grand Marquis has dual 8 way power seats with power lumbar on both.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
But you need to keep the front person happy as well. Sometimes I am the passenger, so I like to have it.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I have a 92 SHO, and the passenger seat on mine only has power bolster and lumbar, it doesn't have power adjustments.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts