Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

Posted A Couple Of Vids!

2K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  Mcgilles 
#1 ·
#2 ·
I had turned up my volume cause I couldn't hear you doing the small rev's, then you floored it :eek: Freakin awesome sound! I love that SHO!

#4 ·
i love how the leaves go blowing away on the sho vid! :lol2:

#7 ·
that sounds awsaome. what exhaust do you have?
[/b]
Flowmaster 40 originals with Stock tips, removed 3rd muffler, and an MPP^2 :) still has the stock resonator.

I think The SHO sounds better...Plus I'm not a big fan of the fiberglass coffin on wheels. Just a personal thing. Your SHO looks great. Makes me want a V-8 SHO.
[/b]
I would have to agree with you. the Vette is an awesome ride, but it just can't compare sound-wise with the SHO. GM altered the firing order on the LS1 to be able to get more power out of it and make it idle smoother. the one trade off of the different firing order is sound. while its still an awesome sounding engine (especially with the Borla Stinger system) it just doesn't have quite the rumble to it that the SHO has, or the older GM LT1 engine from the C4 Vette. the C5 makes up for it in power. rear wheel drive and a 6 speed transmission. with the very minor mods I have on it it makes about 375hp, and gets 33mph highway! :notworthy: in 6th it will run at 70mph at about 1400RPM. Although it will never be as unique or sound as good as the SHO. I never even considered trading it in when I bought the vette. The dealer asked me if I had a trade, I said no way!

#8 ·
I had to bump it, cause I search for this one almost daily.

Sounds so FKN MEAN.

#10 ·
*favorite'd* Good lordy do I want one of those cars. Maybe when college is done raping my wallet, an SHO can take it's place! :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.