Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
I generally re-install windows for other reasons.

I do have to organize my start menu in folders so it doesn't end up looking like yours though.

·
Premium Member
8,401 Posts
You really need to quit installing crap... :uhoh2:

:p

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
Just turn off personalize menu and you will be amazed...mine was like that too Adam till i formated.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I hate personalized menus. That, and submenus. I already have enough problems when trying to find things, let alone when half of them are hidden and/or within another menu.

·
Premium Member
393 Posts
Win 98 SE.... hmmmmmmm

anyways here is mine

·
Premium Member
393 Posts
Oh yeah, and I format every 6 monthes, to clean up the system/ get all the spyware/adware off....

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
Al...i think you have to right click the start menu start button and say properties. If not, tap F1 when you are on the desktop. Then type personalized menus in the search screen.

Heres mine...but I just formatted 4 days ago so I dont have everything back on.

·
Premium Member
1,020 Posts
Good Lord Adam! I thought I've seen messy computers... but you just took the cake! :neutral: :lol:

Anyways here's mine.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,401 Posts
Mine scrolls, deal with it ;)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
346 Posts
Originally posted by acreature@Jun 13 2004, 10:16 AM
Ad Aware and SpyBot once a week :D
I don't know about SpyBot but I know even Ad Aware can't get rid of all spyware. I recently was infected by a variant of the CWS (CoolWebSearch) browser hijack which changes your home-page among other things. If you've ever been infected by a Lop variant, this is 10X worse. Anyway, I ran the most recent version of Ad Aware and it didn't detect anything. I had to download CWShredder to get rid of it.

·
Premium Member
393 Posts
and..... along with this, what screen size is everyone running?

as I'm running 1600x1200

1 - 20 of 25 Posts